The Brazza Wallet is part of the Taïga leather range, Louis Vuitton's very first collection for men. It is a practical companion with several different pockets, slots and compartments.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Taïga leather discreetly stamped with the LV initials
- Grained calfskin lining
- 16 credit card slots, one slot for ID or business cards
- 1 large zippered compartment for small change
- 1 gusseted compartment for papers and receipts
- 4 inside flat pockets for papers and tickets
The reference is either made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.