Created with Chinese artist Ziping Wang, this Capucines Mini handbag is an extraordinary kaleidoscopic patchwork of playful colors and details. Glittery patent calfskin, gold lambskin, and smooth and embroidered calfskin come together in patchwork and marquetery to form the body of the bag. Baptized “Sweet Tooth” by Wang, the bag overflows with confectionary references such as the candy-cane top handle or the enamel jellybeans on the back.
(Length x Height x Width)
- Patent calfskin, smooth calfskin, metallic lambskin, and enamel
- Patent-calfskin and printed-cowhide trim
- Printed calfskin lining
- Resin and gold-color hardware
- Double carry style: flap inside or outside
- Compartmented interior with a flat pocket
- 4 protective resin bottom studs
- 2 interchangeable calfskin post-its
- Removable inside mirror
- Strap : Removable, adjustable
- Strap Drop : 55.0 cm
- Strap Drop Max. : 59.0 cm
- Handle : Simple
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.